By this Terms and Conditions, the procedure of buying and canceling tickets is explained. In the following text, Merchant is F.S. Eurotrading d.o.o. Sarajevo, and the Buyer is visitor of the web pages who fullfills electronic order and pays by payment card.
2. PURCHASE ORDER
Buyer orders products by using portal buskarta.ba. By Buyers we mean any person who chooses any departure from specific place to specific place, for given date and time, fills in request data and pays by payment card. All prices are displayed in Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Mark (BAM) and they include VAT. Tickets are bought in an electronic way, by choosing requested departures and saving them to basket. Tickets are considered bought when Buyer confirms payment.
Ordered tickets are paid by one of payment cards: Visa, Maestro and Mastercard. All payments will be affected in BAM currency. The charged amount on your credit card account is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations.
Refuds and money return in the case of trip cancellation on unfullfilled order are described more specifically in the section 5. Special terms and Conditions of Purchase of Bus Fares.
5. SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE OF BUS FARES
- First, you have to choose one direction or return ticket.
- By choosing "Leaving from" and "Final destination", and choosing the date of departure (and in the case of return ticket, optinally return date), number of passengers, you will get the list of all possible trips that satisfy your search criteria.
- In the list of all trips, you will find place and time of departure, place and time of arrival, carrier, price which is displayed in Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Mark (BAM) currency, optinally sign if the printing of the ticket is not needed, and "Buy ticket" button.
- If you want to change date of the trip, you can do it easily by clicking on the date ribbon card. If needed, you can narrow search results by choosing "Advanced Search".
- Finally, you choose "Buy ticket"
- In case of return ticket with fixed date of return, you can also choose by which return trip you will come back.
- After you have chosen "Buy ticket", you need to enter name and surname of passengers. Optinally, choose the discount, if applicable (students, retirees, etc.).
- In case you have chosen discount, keep in mind that you have to possess with you (during trip) the personal document by which you can proove that you belong to afftected category and that the discount is applicable for you.
- Finally, you have to fill in data about buyer. If you are registered user, the data will be automatically reused. If not, you have to enter an e-mail and optinally phone number.
- After accepting this Terms and Conditions, you have to put the selected tickets in the basket. You can continue with the buying process, or you can choose to pay.
- Upon successful payment, you will receive an e-mail, which containts the link to PDF with purchased tickets.
Before getting on the bus, the passengers are obliged to comply with the following:
- the passengers should arrive at the designated pick-up point 45 minutes prior to departure time and buy a platform ticket (i.e. platform pass) if required by departure station;
- they should have the purchased online ticket in electronic form (passenger recieves online ticket via e-mail, after the purchase transaction is successfully completed) and show it to the driver;
- they should take an official identification document (such as an identification card, passport, driver’s license, student’s identification card or similar);
- they should bring with them a document that entitles the bearer to the selected discount (students should bring the student’s identification cards, the retirees the monthly pension cheques, children their health care cards or something similar);
- all the tickets bought by and issued for the person whose name and surname is on the bus fare are nontransferable to other person’s name or surname.
- Bus delays when departing from / arriving to a designated point;
- Impertinence and negligence on the part of the staff working for the bus carrier;
- Seats layout in the bus when they are not in compliance with the passenger’s expectations i.e. seating chart presented on the monitor when purchasing the ticket;
- Departure cancellations which are out of our hand;
- Safety of the passenger’s baggage;
- Last-minute alteration of the seat number due to the special attention paid to the comfort of a mother with children, disabled persons or senior travelers;
- Waiting for the bus at the wrong bus stop (we kindly ask you to check the address i.e. geographical location of the pick-up point and, if possible, by using our portal);
- In the case when a bus carrier changes the location of the passenger’s departure point and/or when he/she carries the passengers to the departure point by using another additional vehicle;
- Any of the additional costs that are subject to service policies of their respective bus carriers such as: luggage fees, pet transport, travel insurance terms and conditions etc.
- The purchased ticket cannot be cancelled 24 hours before the bus departure time;
- buskarta.ba shall charge 10 % of the ticket value for each and every cancellation of the purchased ticket to cover the ticket transaction expenses;
- Additional fees such as station and platform fees, charged in addition to the applicable fare are non-refundable.
Ticket cancellation made more than 24 hrs before the scheduled time of departure
- The ticket can be cancelled by sending a notice to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the registered users can cancel their tickets by using the operations available for them after they have registered on the control panel (there is a link for logging in on the upper right side).
Departure times cancellation
- When a bus carrier cancels departure times for whatever reason there might be, you are entitled to cancel the purchased ticket by following the prescribed procedure (see above). After we check and verify this information with the bus carrier, buskarta.ba will refund 100% of the purchased ticket within 2 days after the request has been handed in.
6. CREDITCARD PURCHASE SECURITY STATEMENT
Confidentiality of your information is protected and secured by using TLS encryption. Pages for web payment are secured by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption. SSL encryption is a data coding procedure for prevention of unauthorized access during data transfer.
This enables a secure data transfer and prevents unauthorized data access during communication between user and Monri WebPay Payment Gateway and vice versa.
Monri WebPay Payment Gateway and financial institutions exchange data by using their virtual private network (VPN) which is also protected from unauthorized access.
Monri Payments is PCI DSS Level 1 certified payment service provider.
Credit card numbers are not stored by Merchant and are not available to unauthorized personnel.